Fighters are used mainly in Squadrons of 10+, or in flights of 3, rarely ever singly. In combat situations combine the strength of all fighters together. Fighters are usually used as a small attack vessel, dropped from mother ships, because of their agility, and streamlining for atmospheric flight, or for defense of mother ships when small fast attack vessels are attacking mother ships and the agility of the mother ship is too slow for evasive maneuvers.
- Craft ID
- Fighter, Type FW, TL 16, MCr 11.234 Prototype Model, Commercial Cost = MCr 9.148, Architects fee: Cr 112,346
- 9/18, Disp = 10, Config = 6A, Armor = 40G, Unloaded = 150 tons, Loaded = 157 tons
- 1.95/2.6, Fusion = 420.792Mw, Duration = 2/6.25
- 1.5/2 Standard-Gravity Thrust @350 = 1.2 or 1400kph Vac., NOE=200kph, Cruise = 945kph, Top = 1260kph, Agility = 6
- Radio = System (1000 AU)
- Active EMS = Far Orbit (500,000km), Pasive EMS = Intersteller (2 Parsecs), Densitometer = High Pen/25km, Neutrino = 1kw, Environmental Sensor (internal), Neural = Distant, ActObjScan = Rout, ActObjPin = Rout, PasObjScan = Rout, PasObjPin = Rout, PasEngScan = Simple, PasEngPin = Rout
- Rapid Pulse Fusion Gun x 2, Type = RPX - 16
Pen/Atten Dmg Max Range Auto Tgts Sig ROF 67/5 30 V. Dist. (18) 5 Hi 160
- DefDM = 9 (320 total), Point Defense Targeting Module x 2, Smoke Discharger, Anti-Laser Aerosol, Prismatic Aerosol, Sandcaster.
- Computer = 1bis x 3, Panels = Basic Mechanical x 10, Electronic x 10, Holographic Linked x 20, Special Add-Ons = Heads-up display x 1, Environ = basic env., basic ls, extend ls, inertial comp.
- Crew = 1 (Operator = 1), Seats = roomy x 1
- Cargo = 7kliters, Fuel = 10kliters, ObjSize = Average, EMLevel = No Emissions