The Gun Shop
It's not unusual for the campaign party to decide that a problem's best solution is via the application of sufficient firepower. Here's where to come for the applicators.
- Advanced Lasers: TL-13 Laser Weapons for MegaTraveller and Striker (Ken Pick) High-Tech High-Energy weapons
- Anderson J-90 Personal Defense Body Pistol (Martin Carter) Concealably compact
- Chemical Laser Cartridge Revolver (Dan Burns) A concealable laser weapon
- Personal Lasers (Bill Cameron) Some "magazine-powered" laser weapons.
- PowerGuns (Scott Diamond) More than a laser; less than a PGMP.
- ST Arms P-12 (Colin Campbell) Concealable and disposable - what more could a PC want?
- Urdiss Arms PDW-1120 (John T. Kwon) Gauss Gets Personal
- Gauss Squad Automatic Weapon (SAW) (Scott Diamond) A step up from a gauss rifle
- Early (TL8-10) Gauss Rifles (Scott Diamond) Gauss Rifles didn't start out as late Imperial-Era weapons
- Specialized Grenade Types (Scott Diamond) For when you just need to throw something
- Norge "Duello" Duelling Pistol (Scott Diamond) The Field of Honor demands nothing less
- Norge GLP-15 (Scott Diamond) Two weapons in one, a conceptual descendant of the LeMat
- Sternmetal Polymer One-Shot (Scott Diamond) A whole new meaning to the term 'throwaway weapon'
- PW-S34 "Crowdpleaser" (Colin Campbell) "Crowdpleaser" in that it minimizes the 'collateral damage' when used in a crowd.
- Net Guns For Mongoose Traveller (Robert DeVoe) A favorite from SF, when less lethal is preferable.
- GeDeCo Suram Rifle (Benedikt Schwarz) Built at high-tech, for low-tech service
- GeDeCo Scout Carbine (Benedikt Schwarz) Answering the need for a lighter weapon with the benefits of the Suram Rifle