Fifth Avenue. The Ginza. Oxford Street. Regardless of the name, it's the place to go for shopping. At Freelance Traveller, it's The Promenade, and it's where you'll find profiles and highlights of the stores, not just the products.
- Chandlers (Jeffrey Schwartz) Provisions and more, with a cachet all its own
- Gig (Jeff Zeitlin) An extremely upscale fashion shop.
- The Hidden Present (Jeff Zeitlin) The cutting edge, in yesterday's packaging
- The Jewel of the Jewel (Bill Hand) Elegance, turned up to eleven.
- d'Orander's FRI (Ken Murphy) Here, 'Do you want fries with that?' is always answered 'Yes!'
- Valshanti's Spice Experience (Walt Smith) The height of fine dining, or a sham of faux elegance?