Have you ever encountered that piece of equipment or that character or that location that would be just ideal for your campaign - except that it's for a different system, or for a different setting? This section contains techniques and guidelines that our readers have created to allow them to use those ideal things.
- Converting Worlds From Milieu 1100 to Milieu 0 (Bill Prankard) Undo 1100 years of a world's history.
- Travelling Light: A Risus Conversion for Traveller (S. John Ross with Christopher Thrash) Using the Traveller setting for beer-and-pretzels role-playing.
- Converting Worlds from Classic Traveller to GURPS Traveller (S. B. Amundson) "Rationalize" some of the worlds from Classic Traveller.
- A Percentile Skill System for Traveller (Michael Hughes) One way of using Traveller skills with percentile-based systems.
- Traveller HERO (Kevin Walsh, Randy Hollingsworth, Rob Bruce, Anthony Jackson) A fan-written guide for using the Traveller setting with the HERO System